My Photo
Name:
Location: New Riegel, Ohio, United States

I've been living in NC now for two years. Mark and I are still extremely happy together, and we're still thinking of moving to the big O, but are still undecided. Mark and I will be celebrating our three year anniversary on the 28th of August. In my heart, I truly believe Mark's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. The love he gives me is the most pure and true I've ever known. I love him with all my heart, mind, body, and soul.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A New Writing Site!

Yesterday, Mark was sick so he left work early. He'd been on the computer surfing the net, and he found a good site for me. I can post my poems on it, and get feedback from other writers, and they can rate it, and all kinds of things. It also has many other links to other writing-related sites as well. I've posted two poems, and I've already got feedback on one of them. Also, this site automatically copyrights your original poems so that way nobody else can claim them as their own.
Membership to the site is free, but you can upgrade your membership for so much money a month. I think an upgraded membership costs like four dollars a month or somewhere in that range. There's also a lot of writer's forums, and various other things to keep you tapped into a whole network full of writers. I'm hoping that it will help me out and get me one step closer to getting published.
Also, I'd like to take a moment to give thanks to Mark for believing in me, and finding the site for me. He keeps assuring me that I'm really good at it, and keeps telling me that I should follow through with my dreams of becoming a published author, if that's what I want. Thank you so much, sweetheart.
Anyway, I know it sounds like I'm plugging this site, or giving a testimonial or something. I do apologize for that, because that really wasn't my intent in the first place. I'm just really excited about this site. It's great! I'm not too sure how the site is about publicity or advertising, so, if anybody's interested, send me an e-mail, and I'll give you the website. I hope you'll enjoy it just as much as I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home