My Photo
Name:
Location: New Riegel, Ohio, United States

I've been living in NC now for two years. Mark and I are still extremely happy together, and we're still thinking of moving to the big O, but are still undecided. Mark and I will be celebrating our three year anniversary on the 28th of August. In my heart, I truly believe Mark's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. The love he gives me is the most pure and true I've ever known. I love him with all my heart, mind, body, and soul.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

My Busy Life

Have you ever taken a step back, and looked at how busy your life is? I have, and I also discovered something else, too. Unless you're impossibly lazy, nobody has a life that's not busy. Of course, the hustle and bustle of every day life is rather annoying at times, it still feels good to know that you're still alive. For example, I work ten hour days five days a week plus between an extra four to six hours on Saturday. I also help Mark keep up with the housework, as he has the same schedule as I do. It's amazing that we even find time to get on the computer, or even time to go do things together. We're pretty busy people, and things get kind of crazy most of the time. Both of us need a way to relieve some stress, a break from our busy lives. I try to find that break as often as I can in my writing, whenever I can't find that break anywhere else.
There are times that Mark and I just take off and go somewhere...just to get away. We'll go out to a nice restaurant, catch a movie, or go to a hotel for a night. Warehouse work is no piece of cake, and when you work ten hour days, your life is practically devoted to your job...as we've both found out. It's really nice to be able to get out on the weekends...when we can. And when we can get out, we just try to relaz and get away from all the stress and everything else. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I'm sure we all know how that goes.
There are times that I feel like all I ever do is work, work, work. I'm sure we all feel that way at times. The day starts at five in the morning for Mark and I. We get a break from everything at 4:30 on our way home, and then it starts all over again whenever we get home. I'm really busy almost constantly, but it's all worth it in the end. I'm very happy where I'm at. I never would've dreamed that I'd ever live in North Carolina or work for one of the most well known furniture companies in the United States, but that's where my life has brought me, and I wouldn't want it any other way. I'm even happier living here with Mark. I love Mark. I love my busy life, and I love it here in North Carolina!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home